Babied Liplacquer Alternative

skygirl77

Does anyone know of any good alternatives for MAC "BABIED" Liplacquer?

I know it's been discontinued, I've stocked up but I'm trying to ration it!!! Haha

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

hyperRealGurl

Viva Glam V l/g over Tanarama l/s

Compare the 2:

Babied "Alone" that i used on my friend

Tanarama l/s paied with VGV l/g that i used on myself

skygirl77

That's pretty darn close!
Are your lips highly pigmented or do you use concealer on them first?

Thanks so much =)

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygirl77
That's pretty darn close!
Are your lips highly pigmented or do you use concealer on them first?

Thanks so much =)

i didnt use concelear on my lips... just Tanarama and the VGV lipglass

~*Starlicious*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygirl77
Does anyone know of any good alternatives for MAC "BABIED" Liplacquer?

I know it's been discontinued, I've stocked up but I'm trying to ration it!!! Haha

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

OMG really?? They still had some at the Nordstom's in Virginia. I started to buy. I think I'll get some this weekend.

user79

Ahhhhhh noooo are you serious? It's really been discontinued???? I'm not sure. I'll have to get one if it is, that's my HG nude lip color!

I just checked the mac website, it doesn't have the triangle of death next to it...

skygirl77

I was told a MAC representative that ALL of the liplacquers were to be eventually phased out due to a lack of popularity. I bought 3 at once.
When I went to the MAC website, I couldn't find "Babied" at all. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?
hmm.gif

skygirl77

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Ahhhhhh noooo are you serious? It's really been discontinued???? I'm not sure. I'll have to get one if it is, that's my HG nude lip color!

I just checked the mac website, it doesn't have the triangle of death next to it...

weird... I just looked at the MAC site and it's still for sale, maybe they (MAC counter reps) were trying to get me to buy more... great sales tactic!