Baby Pink Eyeshadow

circe221

Looking for a shadow that is soft, baby pink. The new swatches on MAC aren't that good. Thanks for any rec's!
smiles.gif

amoona

hmm ok this is hard to do unless ur at the counter to try it cuz honestly everyone is different. personally the pinks i like are gleam n expensive pink .. but i tried pink venus as my first pink. it didn't show up on me at all, i depotted it so i didn't return it. i use it as a highlight from time to time. it's all gonna show up differently on everyone.

circe221

Thanks amoona!
I was thinking of Pink Venus and Sweet Lust from looking at the website, but I might just trek to the store so I don't waste $$$ on a color that doesn't show up.

Ithica

Have you tried:
Sweet Lust and Beauty Sleep?

Or Cotton Candy Paint, I really love that colour. Its a light pink with a shimmery Gold to it.

I hope that helps a little. Sorry I can't be of more help!

jenii

For that sort of color, I like Slip Pink and Girlie. Slip Pink, I believe, is still on the MAC site, even though it's LE. Girlie is a permanent color.

EmbalmerBabe

Sweet Lust looks great in the pot,the perfect light pink,you really have to pack it on to get any sort of color pay off though.

bellaetoile

sweet lust over gracious me shadestick or canton candy paint. cool pink is nice too, but it is a matte pigment, and is also pro.

Latest posts