Barbie Loves MAC

aznmacboi

Sorry you guys, all the information posted in the other post about Mattel and MAC is the only information I have too but did anyone else notice that on the website?

I love how MAC is so sneaky hehe ... I was browsing the website [maccosmetics.com] maybe a week or two ago and I ran my cursor to "Looks" and one of the subcategories was "Barbie Loves MAC" but when I clicked on it, it always brought me to the home page. A couple days later, I went back to check it out and it's not even there anymore!

Same thing with Chinese Dress when it was just magically slipped in there, remember?!

I think it's going to be quite a cute collection ... pink or no pink, I'm thinking the packaging is going to be a fantastic collector's item.

EL SEGUNDO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--With the pairing of the world's leading brand of professional cosmetics and the world's No. 1 fashion-themed doll(1), M-A-C (Make-up Art Cosmetics) and Barbie today announce plans to partner for an unprecedented adult-targeted project due to bow worldwide in Spring 2007. Barbie doll has been shaping styles since 1959 - including having worked with more than 50 leading fashion designers - however, the brand's collaboration with M-A-C marks the first time ever that Barbie has partnered with an adult prestige cosmetics company.

"As one of the most recognizable faces in the world, it is only fitting that Barbie would partner with M-A-C, the world's premier color cosmetics company," said Richard Dickson, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Media and Entertainment, Worldwide for Mattel. "Barbie and M-A-C continually set the global style agenda, and our collaboration will not only have the fashion and beauty community - but the world - ablaze this spring."

"M-A-C and Mattel share more in common than you might expect. We are both creatively driven companies that have remained true to our inherent cultures and DNA," said James Gager, Senior Vice President and Creative Director for M-A-C. "We both embrace and create products for women and men of All Races, All Sexes, and All Ages. Barbie is multi-cultural and global, representing more than 45 nationalities and sold in over 150 countries. Our creative collaboration and staging the beauty image of Barbie around the world is something I am personally very excited about."