Beach makeup

-x-buttercup-x-

I'm going on holiday in 3 weeks time, and can't wait to sunbathe by the pool and take a dip! However, I don't like the thought of wearing no makeup at all, it scares me. So what would you reccommend??

Do you know any good, preferably quite cheap, waterproof mascaras, doesn't need to be MAC?

Oh and also, blacktrack fluidliner, is it really as good as people say for staying power? Not for the pool, but at night I'll be wanting to dress up, and as it's going to be so hot, I bet kohl pencil would smudge like crazy.

So I'm thinking, in the day, just a tinted suncream, some waterproof mascara, and vaseline for the lips and brows.

And at night, just powder, bronzer, gloss, fluidliner, mascara and maybe one or two neutralish eyeshadows??

Thankyou xxxxx

Shimmer

I wore blacktrack yesterday to Six Flags (amusement park...water...sweat...yeah.) and it STAYED. So did Max Factor's waterproof mascara...I don't remember which one it is, but I think the brand itself (MF) is good for waterproofyness.
I used Wet n Wild's tinted moisturizer and it held up pretty well on the face, also.
smiles.gif

Cruella

Right now, I'm absolutely loving Maybelline Lash Stylist, the waterproof formula. It doesn't smudge or flake on me at all. I would also recommend using a tinted lipbalm with SPF on your lips so they don't burn.

as_cute_as_pie

i may be the only person this happens to by the sounds of it lol but i wear eyeliner on my top above my lashes and on my waterline and off mascara i can get little blobs in the corner of my eye so when i wipe them away the fluidline comes off too and its not as intense as liquid liner plus u cant liquidlast in much prettier shades
greengrin.gif

Jess-ee-ka

Ya I would say get waterproof mascara, I like Maybelline Full N Soft. I've been using it for years. And I wouldn't even bother with the tinted moisturizer because its hard to match the tan. Just use some sunscreen and then maybe some strobe cream for glowing skin. And tinted lip balm is a must, make sure there's sunscreen in it too because your lips will burn and that hurts. At night, bronzer is great, maybe a nice gold highlighter too, I would go with Woodwinked e/s, All that Glitters e/s, Vanilla Pigment, Goldenaire pigment. Have a great holiday!!!

hypergrl273

The fluidlines have amazing staying power, i feel naked without eyeliner, so i put some nightfish fluidline on before i went to a waterpark and it was there when i got home!

Glitziegal

Go for liquidlast. Aqualine would be incredible on your eyes. Plus it is tropical(ish).
Just add extra lashings of mascara for the evening and you will be good to go.

Have a lovely holiday (I am so jealous)

Latest posts