Beautiful Iris VP

72Cosmo

Would BI look good with moth brown? I have moth brown and don't own any VP eyeshadows. I am a NW20. Any recommendations for VP's?

Jessica

Moth Brown has to be one of the most versitile colors available. At first I wasn't to terribly impressed with the color, but since I purchased everything else in the Madame B collection....I said what the heck add it on too. Once I began playing with it at home....mmmmm.....yummy
So, in terms of whether or not it would go well with Beautiful Iris...I dunno...I don't have BI. I say give it a shot and post a pic and let us know. I don't pay too much attention to textures and go strictly on the color scheme for the day. HTH

72Cosmo

I don't have BI either but was just trying to get some ideas with what it would look good with. Thanks! I love Moth Brown too.

Shawna

BI is gorgeous. I love it with parrot, or with au contraire, or nocturnelle. It looks great with star violet too (another great VP) I actually reach for this colour a lot and I am an NC 15 with blue eyes. I bet it would look really nice with moth brown too. Purples and browns are such hot fall colours.

72Cosmo

Thank you guys. Now I just need to decide whether I should purchase BI now or wait until the new VP's come out. I just know I want some eyeshadows in that formula.

mspixieears

This is one of my absolute fave v/ps, and it has the dent in the powder to prove it! It's not ground-breaking, but I love to wear it with Iris Eyes fluidline - it seems to be a hit with others too (as in the amount of compliments I got was...wow! Soooo nice).

Yeah, nothing complex, just Iris Eyes to line, a bit thicker on upper lashline if desired, and BI as a wash. I do like to use it with Shu Uemura's ME green 555, if you lovely people will excuse me the non-MAC rec.