Beauty burst = embarked?

MzEmo

ive been trying to get my hands on beauty burst the first time i had the chance to get it i didnt buy it but now its all sold out and i want a color thats very similar to it. do yout think that it looks like embarked in any way? or any other kind of eyeshadow? thanks

giz2000

I have used Beauty Burst, Folie and Swiss Chocolate and I found that the three are very similar, with Folie being closer to BB than SC...Embark is similar but darker...hth

shadowprincess

doesnt look anything like embarked in my opinion... beautyburst looks like how melted milk chocolate would... embarked is darker... maybe more like dark chocolate but lighter.. if you get what i mean. i love my beauty burst and i have embarked as well.

AudreyNicole

My MA actually was wearing both beautyburst and embarked together. She said she used beuty burst in the crease, and embarked to deepen the crease. I have not compared, but embark must be darker, but in the same color family. She did compare BB to Swiss Chocolate, and said that they were very similar. HTH!

MAC_Pixie04

they're similar in that they're both red based. embark is a little too dark as a substitute, but great for depth when using BB as a crease/smokey color. Folie is closer to Beauty Burst though.