Beauty of Color...I Need Your Help! Alot of your help!

uniquelydivine

Hi, Im African American (like Missy Elliott's complexion), and I wanted to know which MAC Plushglass and Lipgelee to get. Let me know please!

They told me to get in Plushglass: Full For You and Wet, Wild, Wonderful

And in Lipgelee: Jellybabe and Goldensoft

Will those work? What else should I get in Lipglass, Lustreglass, Lipgelee and Plushglass? I want pinkish (lip tone) and brown (neutral), so thats why I'm having a hard time making up my mind. I already have the Viva Glam V Lipglass and Beaux Lustreglass, but I want to buy alot more, so your help is really needed!

Someone please help me! LOL!

Thanks in advance, I really appreciate it!

Kels823

http://www.specktra.net/showthread.php?t=49142 Lots of great suggestions there.
smiles.gif

Goldensoft came out very sheer on my friend.. shes about a NC50 tho.. Gotta look up the other two. But check thru that thread. Ive gotten ALOT of great looks from there!

ebonyannette

I love Goldensoft!!!
I also like Spite,Lust, Sinamon, Shock o lat, and Spirite lipglasses, and Wild 'Bout You lipstick.

uniquelydivine

Where can I find Goldensoft online? Its not available at the MAC stores where I live and I dont know where to get it (apart from the MAC website), would anyone know any website I could get it from?

uniquelydivine

I'm getting the Plushglass in "Full For You"...should I get the Lustreglass in "Fluterose" too? What kinda Lustreglass should I get?

Macnarsandlove

love nectar ansd beux are really good choices for lustreglass. and lipglees in glossipitality and love is lush are good choices.

mekaboo

Girl its about how you work the liner that determines the shades us darker sistahs can wear.

I am NW45 and I love

Lychee Luxe
Pink Poodle
Beaux
Fancy That
Spite
Mad Cap
Ornamental
Cultured
Instant Gold
Spring Bean
Sinnamon
Viva Glam V or VI
Little Vi

BlahWah

Hey uniquelydivine! Just wanted to say hi, and I'm glad you joined us here @ Specktra! =D

Bootyliciousx

defenitely check out revolun super lusterous lipglosses they are just fabalous and you can try them to see which colors you like and buy them in mac. Check out the gallery and members foto's for inspirations.

toby1

I also love Squirt w/chestnut liner great neutral
Prr lipglass & Sweetie lipstick for pink
Lipgelee in Moistly & Jellicious too

MisStarrlight

Yesterday I did Star Nova with Chesnut on a woman with an NW43 skintone...it was absolutely beautiful & 2 other ladies at the register bought it immediately as well. Viva Glam VI is also really really pretty.

MAC_Pixie04

I'm NW45 my favorite lip colors are:
Wet, Wild, and Wonderful Plushglass
Molto-Bene lip varnish
Viva Glam V and VI
Hot Tahiti lipstick
Lady Bug lipstick
Touch lipstick
Midimauve lipstick
Fancy That lipglass
Instant Gold lustreglass
Desire lipglass
Chestnut lip pencil
Burgundy lip pencil
Cork lip pencil
BBQ lip pencil
Non-MAC:
NARS Lipglosses: Orgasm, Hustler, Frisky Summer, Sweet Dreams, Sunset Strip, Boogie Nights, Babe
NARS Lacquer in Eros, Hot Wired, Hellfire
Benefit glosses in VIP Who are you wearing?, Life On The A List, Chaperone, Streakin'

aziza

Heh heh...it's sad but I've never tried a Lipglass till yesterday! I was looking for a purplish gloss so I tried one (can't remember the name) but the texture was a little too thick for my taste . And then I tried Oversexed Plushglass and it was just beautiful! I love the tingle...

uniquelydivine

What kind of Lip Varnish would you all recommend for me? How do I find out my skin tone (I see some people have NW, NC, etc.) so I think if I find out mine, you all would know my exact tone. Let me know about the Lip Varnish! Thanks again, everyone!

toby1

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniquelydivine
What kind of Lip Varnish would you all recommend for me? How do I find out my skin tone (I see some people have NW, NC, etc.) so I think if I find out mine, you all would know my exact tone. Let me know about the Lip Varnish! Thanks again, everyone!

The NW NC refers to the individual's MAC foundation shade so ask a MAC MA to match you up for a foundation, even if you don't usually wear foundation(MAC Studiofix is toxic to my skin but I usually use the Select Tint) they will usually give you a sample of foundation to try out and you'll have a better idea of what skin tone everyone is referring to
smiles.gif

Me220

I love the Lip Varnishes. They are really the perfect texture. Can't lose with them.

Latest posts