Beauty related things that annoy me... list yours!!

Brittni

* I hate that one of my eyebrows is slightly higher than the other and that my eyes aren't perfectly the same size. Thus my cat extended eyes never look perfect either.
ssad.gif
Stupid half face.
* I hate how sometimes my lips are too pigmented and other times they work just fine
* I hate how my teeth never seem to look white enough
* I hate how thin (I have lots of hair, it's just very fine) and straight my hair is. I don't even have to brush it when I'm done in the shower because sleeping on it & everything it will just straighten right out.
* I hate wrinkles. Period.
* I hate accidently smearing makeup on a place it shouldn't be. IE; touching nose with eyeliner wand, etc.
* I hate lipstick that doesn't stay on for a long time.

W0rd.

vocaltest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
* I hate that one of my eyebrows is slightly higher than the other and that my eyes aren't perfectly the same size. Thus my cat extended eyes never look perfect either.
ssad.gif
Stupid half face.

Ahh that was one thing i forgot to put in! One of my eyebrows is so much higher than the other!

msmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzito_714
my damn eyebrow. one side is perfect but then the other does this funky thing where the hairs stand straight up. boo!
stray hairs on my chin-i just learned to tweeze and oddly i find it kinda relaxing.

I call this 'eyebrow bedhead' lol

msmack

ssad.gif
Stupid half face.[/
quote]

Me too! My liner looks perfect and then I open my eyes and take a look and on one side it looks crooked! It's just my face though! lol damn crooked face (but it's mine and I love it).