Beauty School or Cosmetology school recommendations

AllINeedIsMac

:confused: Hey everyone,

I have a Bachelors in Marketing, but I want to get licensed to do cosmotology. I know nothing of top ranking schools, etc. So, I'm asking MA or other Specktra gals and guys to give me some reccomendations of good schools in the South Jersey or Philadelphia area. So far I found Jean Madeline Aveda in Philly, Rizziero in Marlton, and Empire Beauty. Any help would be great!!! I know you're all experts.

annaleigh

Hi! I live outside of Philadelphia & was unsure of where to go to beauty school. I loved the idea of going to Jean Madeline in Center City, but the commute & high cost were serious cons in my book. I decided to go to my local branch of Empire - in fact, I'm officially registering tomorrow! They have been in business for a while & have a bunch of locations. The tuition runs a few thousand less than some trendier schools. I've talked to colorists & stylists and they agree that it doesn't really matter where you go to school, just that you're licensed, creative and willing to work your butt off. Hope I helped some.

Latest posts