being it a rut sux

Pushpa

ok so things have just been going wrong all week actually since last week

my rose pig spilt damnit i was pissed but i manged to scrape some up (but my sis and i share piggies so thank god i had mine in the sample container and it wasn't the original container)

i lost touch lipstick and didn't find it (been looking for it for 3 weeks) so i go buy another one and then the same day i find it arggggggggggg

i am starting to break out i hate midterms and my skin is getting super dry at the same time

my makeup looks like crap its like i can't rem how to blend or something and my hands keep shaking wtf

my new number 2 lashes i got glue all over i only got to wear them twice and i tried to ''save'' them but i don't think i can they are poker straight from washing

and my camera hate me none of my pictures are looking good and that gosh darn flash keeps washing out all my color which makes me sooooooo frusturated cause the colors really look good in person
ssad.gif

and i have so many colors i am getting confused what colors to pair up any combo ideas would be appreciated
graucho.gif

brandi

hahaha i want you post! post the ugly pictures we dont care! hahaha i did a smoky eye today! YAY! but no pictures!!!! hmmm lets see why don't you do greens?
bitter, jewel blue, electric eel... they turn green after you put it on bitter! with a little bit of velvet moss... and bamboo... and brule as a highlight.
what else???
blues?
teal on lid... with a little bit of contrastin outer > .... put a little carbon... maybe put some club or blue brown in crease? soft brown and naked pigment to highlight! i'm in love with naked right now! hahahaha
idk just tell me what kind of colors you have and i'll see if i can think of anything! alright... i hope to see pictures soon!

Pushpa

well i posted my culture bloom fotd but jeez the cam flash wasshed out all my colors i dunno maybe i need a break hahah from myslef

i am gonna do club carbon and something i haven''t used club for a while good idea

Latest posts