Belightful?

hypergrl273

hey everyone! i got belightful iridiscent powder as a gift a while ago and i still can't figure out how to use it, could ya'll please gve me some advice on how and were to apply! thanks

GimpyPoop

Yo,
Belightful is a the really glittery one, right? You can apply it like a highlighter - atop blush, the very top of your cheekbones. A MA used it on me once and it was really pretty, albeit tooo shimmery for me to wanna use everyday.
LN

asteffey

belightful makes a great topper to bronzer or as a highlighter. fabulous.. i love it as just blush too!

Renee

I use Belightful as an eyeshadow. I color my lid with a white pencil, like Fascinating, and then pack Belightful on top. It looks really nice with Trax in the crease. HTH

AriannaErin

I just use it on top of blushes on my apples of my cheeks and brow bone, It's pretty shimmery so be sure to blend it well. I really like it actually. on my skintone (NC 25) it's more a light pink/champagne color, but soooo pretty- I feel like I'm glowing when I wear it
greengrin.gif

LatinaRose

i use it on the inner corner of my eyes sometimes. i originally bought it as a cheekbone highlighter, but also found it to be too much.

Latest posts