Best eyeliner?

stockham

now being the rock chick that i am, i love wearing black eyeliner, but have yet to find one that actually lasts! so girlies, what in your opinion is the best eyeliner?

Shawna

Well, I love the Fluidlines. I am sure blacktrack or blitz and glitz would work for you although only blacktrack is safe for the waterline. I also love smolder eye kohl. It smudges like a dream and lasts and lasts.

modernclassics

I looove MAC Fluidlines. Blacktrack doesn't smudge at all on me, and is actually rather hard to remove completely. It's a very dramatic black, and I love it.

Trax

Yeah Blacktrack Fluidline is the best! And it lasts forever, no smearing or anything.

bellaetoile

fluidline in blacktrack. it stays on forever, and is great on the waterline and lashline. my only complaint is its so NOT portable, because you need to have a good brush, and a good mirror to apply it.

if you want something to throw in your bag, i'd recommend engraved powerpoint, because again, its great on the waterline, and stays on for a long time, plus it glides on SO smoothly!

aquarius11

Blacktrack Fluidline, but if you don't want to spend the extra time applying it, try Engraved Powerpoint Eyeliner. It's the bomb, seriously.

Cyn

Industry p/p, it's black with a little bit of dark silver shimmer. MAD sexiness. I went to Flogging Molly with it, and it stayed perfect (I was in the front row near the center).

If you want color, wear s/s, they are perfect for not getting smudged.

Pushpa

fluidline (i just wanted to feel apart of soemthing heheh)

i really like macs liquid liners my fave is stilleto it has a pearl purple tinge to it that refracts light and gives it a beautiful finish i wear it almost everyday

CaptainMac

Definitely go for fluidlines if you don't mind the effect of a more sharp line. If you want something that can look more smudged though, go for the powerpoints, which stay on very well. If you're a freak like me and the powerpoints still end up out of place by the end of the day, try the Shu drawing pencils. I didn't want to like them because they're $18 but I have to admit I find the staying power better with those than the powerpoints.

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMac
Definitely go for fluidlines if you don't mind the effect of a more sharp line. If you want something that can look more smudged though, go for the powerpoints, which stay on very well.

You can always use the fluidline to make sure that it gets right to the lashline and stays all day and then use powerpoint for the upper edge of the line which you can smudge.

I love the fluidline but Blacktrack isn't quite as black as the black cream cake eyeliner which has now been discontinued.

stockham

wow thanks for all the recomendations! i'm going to try try the powerpoints first as i prefer pencils really but if that doesn't work then i'll go for blacktrack. once again thanks for the response!

KJam

Engraved and buried treasure power points
OR
blacktrack or blitz and glitz fluidlines

Latest posts