Best face powder/foundation for photographs?

V2LUCKY

I'm so excited I met with our wedding photographer yesterday and an engagement session is included with our package so he asked where would you like the engagement session to be? a beach? the park? and right away I said Disneyland. It's the place where we met and got engaged. We're going to be doing it sometime in March/April so I want a foundation that covers well, won't melt in the heat and looks good on camera. What are your recommendations? I use Studio Fix but I heard that it isn't very good for pictures.
I also need recs for the "day of" which foundation would be better for wedding pics and all day coverage?

pumpkincat210

I like Studio Tech for pictures. It doesn't have any spf in it, so it won't make you turn "white" on camera. It works really well over Prep and Prime Skin, but do a test first because some people break out with it.

fabbyabby

I use Studio Stick for all brides and set it with blot powder. I've been told it photographs the best of all MAC foundations.

bluegrassbabe

If your skin is very clear, Face and Body. It photographs great, but doesn't offer a lot of coverage. Studio Tech photographs beautifully, and gives great coverage. I use it on the vast majority of my brides. I think full coverage is generally too heavy for most people, and gives sort of a plasticky look in person, though it does look good in pics, esp. if your skin isn't terrific.

Latest posts