Best first MAC lipstick?

user2

So maybe I have the opportunity to trade my B2M empties for a lipstick but I don't know for which one!

I don't use any lipstick so either I'm looking for a MLBB-colour or I'll take the Lip Treatment l/s!

Do you have any rec's for me?

TIA

Hikaru-chan

I say go for Hug Me which is really neutral or Birds Of A Feather because it looked great on you in your FOTD.

user2

Yeah I even talked to a lovely lady on the MAC Live Chat and she recommended Hug Me as well so I have to check that out!

Thx Hikaru!

GreekChick

Viva Glam V although I dont think they give VGV as a back2MAC l/s seeing that its for the aids foundation...

user4

im living off siss or curiositease (sp?). the last one is a LE from the NE collection. I LOVE IT!!! when i put it on, i swear it feels like im wearing l/g. its really smoothe!

exodus

Another vote for Hug Me here. I wanted VGV, but I found it too frosty, so I asked the MA to point me to a similar one with less frost but still shimmery, and he said Hug Me would be perfect. I got it, and I LOVE it!

katsey

When I got my braces off-almost 6 months ago!-I picked up Jubilee since I was timid with lipsticks, but then I thought hell, I've been paranoid about my mouth for over a year, I'm going strong so I picked up capricious, and along with the general consensus, Hug Me recently.
Congrats on your braces soon coming off. You'll be beaming and no more worries of food in the braces-I got such a fear of bread. =P

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsey
When I got my braces off-almost 6 months ago!-I picked up Jubilee since I was timid with lipsticks, but then I thought hell, I've been paranoid about my mouth for over a year, I'm going strong so I picked up capricious, and along with the general consensus, Hug Me recently.
Congrats on your braces soon coming off. You'll be beaming and no more worries of food in the braces-I got such a fear of bread. =P

My biggest fear are spaghetti because I have two particular spaces in my braces where they love to hide! It's awful but you have always something for take-away *just kidding*!
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

user2

Soo I just browsed trough the Legacycollection.org and found some new ones!

Of course I need your opinions!

What do you think of:
Delish
Kinda Sexy?

And Monarch! Damn, that one is AMAZING!!!
eeksign.gif
eeksign.gif

rouquinne

Delish tends to turn orange on me after a while.

if you can still find Entwined, it's a lot like VG5. and i'll also echo Hug Me and add Twig to the list!