best foundation

Luxurious

hi, i want to know: what's the best foundation for you. have you got some tips for me? my skin is very dry when i use foundation but the foundation must be a little bit matte and must hide blemishes.

user2

I love love love love love Select SPF15! I have some blemishes myself and when I post my FOTDs here people keep telling me that I have a great skin! (Ha, come and see me now!
greengrin.gif
)

PrettyinPink

Studio Tech for me. It's the best foundation I've tried yet and not just from MAC, but from every line I've tried out. I think it's better than liquid foundations, I dunno I just do!
tong.gif

I have dry skin too and I find it best to first apply your moisturizer a wait a bit, then Prep & Prime skin, followed by the rest of your mu application. Lastly, spray on Fix + Your skin will look flawless and not flakey at all! Hth

ruby_soho

I'm with VuittonVictim, I love Select SPF 15. It gives good coverage and I find that when I buff on powder to set it, it never gets greasy during the day like other foundations I've tried.

aziajs

I just recently discovered Select Tint. It provides more coverage than I expected. I then set it with Bare Escentuals Tinted Mineral Veil.

midnightlouise

Moved the thread to recs so you can hopefully get alot of help here!
smiles.gif

oh, and I should have said my favorite foundation is BE!

Hikaru-chan

My favourites are Biother Sense Matte on my good skin days and Studio Tech on my bad skin days.
Sense Matte covers well and is more matte loking than Studio Tech but it also shows up any dry patches you may have.
Studio Tech as the best coverage I've ever found in a faundation and feels confortable on skin but needs setting with powder otherwise it looks to shiny

Peaches

I know it's a cheapie but it's honestly my favourite.

Revlon New Complexion. Its a bit more dewy than matte, but gives good coverage and makes my skin look just like Kate Bosworth's in the ad. I have perfect Barbie skin when I put this on. Love it so much. I would bathe in it if I could.

MisStarrlight

I use the Select SPF 15 w/ Select Sheer pressed powder over top on normal days. On days that I'm feeling a bit off & that I need more coverage for whatever reason, I use Studio Tech.

KJam

I have very (very) dry skin. So far, the only foundation that really keeps it looking good is Mac's moistureblend. Not matte, but not shiny either. Keeps my skin moist and hydrated, without showing flaky. Probably not good for any type of oily skin though.

Latest posts