Best MAC bronzer?

sel00187

Hi all! I'm looking for a new bronzer as ive been using the same one for nearly a year and i just dont like the colour anymore and it doesnt stay on long either. anyway, i was just wondering if any of you girlies could recommend a nice bronzer that doesnt make me look like ive been tangoed
lol.gif
but gives me a nice natural sun kissed colour, im fair skinned if that helps lol. thanks
smiles.gif
th_worship.gif

more_please

You didn't mention how pale you are (haha), but I'm fair skinned and I find MAC's "Golden" bronzer to be great. I use it as a bronzer and contour color. It's easy to apply & natural looking. As I get darker this summer, I'll probably have to move on to "refined golden", which is the next darkest.

Nick

I wear nc20-30 depending on the time of year, and I like Refined Golden. It's pigmented enough, but not too dark. Golden, on the other hand, didn't give me enough color. I haven't had any experience with the Bronzes, but I'm guessing that they're usually for nc/nw35 and up skin tones, with Refined Deeper Bronze being the darkest.

exballerina

Refined Golden suits all skin shades, but there's also Bronze, which is a bit darker and less shimmery than Refined Golden, that is really nice.

Latest posts