Best MAC concealer?

sel00187

I'm currently using MAC select cover up which i think is
thmbup.gif
however, the coverage is good but i find it creases sometimes, i was just wondering what your thoughts were on the best MAC concealers and if i should try another? I have dark circles and i hate other people seeing them, any advice would be great. thanks.
wavey.gif

sewpunk

I love studio finish (in comes in a little eyeshadow sized pot) I apply it with a brush in 4 to 5 dots uder my eyes, and blend it in with a wedge sponge (in little patting motions). It has a good amount of coverage, doesn't really crease, and you can built up the coverage easy by applying a few light layers.

I feel it needs to be set with powder after it's applyed for a "finished" look.

Are you using an eye cream in the am? It may help with the creasing.

sel00187

thanks for your reply. i am using Lush's enchanted eye cream at the moment i use it in the AM and PM. i find it only looks creased when im outside and also, whe i go into shops and they have mirrors, i look like i've got dark cirlces, but thats just the lighting, i was wondering if there was a MAC concealer to solve this?

ette

I agree with sel, I use it and it's good. For the dark circles, use a pink based concealer (the nw tones) because it will conteract the circles. So if you are an NC or C (like me) and have dark circles, go about a shade or two lighter and pinker.

Latest posts