Best MAC Consealer for Acne prone skin?

AudreyNicole

I need full coverage, but have acne prone skin. I was looking at Studio Finish consealer but I am not sure. What shade would I need if I am NW15 in SFF?

MAC_Pixie04

I probably wouldn't use that one if you experience acne. It has a few oils in it, and I believe i saw mineral oil as one of the ingredients, which stopped me from using it except for under eye. I would try Stila Perfecting Concealer or Stila cover up stick. Both are full coverage and are guaranteed to be non-comedogenic

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
I probably wouldn't use that one if you experience acne. It has a few oils in it, and I believe i saw mineral oil as one of the ingredients, which stopped me from using it except for under eye. I would try Stila Perfecting Concealer or Stila cover up stick. Both are full coverage and are guaranteed to be non-comedogenic

Thanks Ashlee! Can I get Stila at Sephora?

Fairybelle

Another one to try is Laura Mercier Secret Concealer. It comes with a lighter and darker shade that you can match to your skintone. I LOVE this stuff. It is pricier than MAC, but LM is the queen of the "flawless face". This stuff is water-resistant, and did not irritate my sensitive skin. Covers very very well, and blends wonderfully. Just take the concealer, blend on the back of your hand, and apply. Stuff lasts and lasts all day and comes off with a regular cleanser. HTH!!

One more positive: it consistently makes the InStyle list of makeup must-haves.