Best non sticky lip gloss

theleopardcake

I was wondering which high end lip glosses (preferably with wand applicators) were the non-stickiest with great color pay off?

TIA!

kare31

Smashbox is my HG lipgloss. I love it. Very smooth, not sticky, and doesnt create a strange film on my lips after wearing for a few hours like other brands of lipgloss do. Has a sponge-wand applicator. I think it retails for around 14 dollars. HTH
smiles.gif

kimmy

i've heard that smashbox has some great lipglosses with extreme colour payoff. i think they come with wands too...

if you're down with brush applicatours, MAC lustreglasses and laquers are pretty fabulous and i've never had a problem with stickiness from them
winks.gif

XxTinker_BellxX

Lipgloss is muh shit
smiles.gif

Umm, lets see... Estee Lauder "pure pops" are super smooth and taste great. I tried a clinique gloss the other day it felt soooooooooooo good. I had it for a while never tried it tho cuz it looked to red... it was so perfectly sheer tho
greengrin.gif
... anyway its called Clinique glosswear for lips, sheer shimmer. DO NOT..... i repeat do not get "intesnse sparkle" instead of "sheer shimmer"... they taste like plastic and are so super de-duper sticky ... YUCK!
puke.gif

If you want somethin not so sticky for less. i love the way "vit-a-gloss" feels , its by bonebell ( get the sponge on lipgloss tho). just throw that over a sticky gloss and mm-mmmm. Also... if you dont like the stickiness but love the color put a chapstick on underneath it... i always do this... it makes the sticky feeling not so noticable...
smiles.gif
HTH!!!!

aurelhard

eyelove.gif
NARS glosses (not lip laquers) — lovely range of shades, good colour pay-off, not too sticky, no scent/taste

eyelove.gif
Guerlain KissKiss glosses — rich pigmentation, gel formula so not too sticky, lightly flavoured with raspberry

eyelove.gif
Dior Addict Ultra Glosses — again, well-pigmented, non-sticky (well, for me), very nice range of shades, various flavours

eyelove.gif
Dior Addict Plastic Glosses — really pigmented (almost like a lipstick) so much you can use them as a lipstain if you apply then blot lightly, very high-shine, not too sticky at all

HTH

sweetramona

My favourite are Delux Beauty glosses, many are quite sheer (which I like) but the more opaque ones have great colour. And they feel good on.

Latest posts