Best way to use Strobe Cream?

Glitziegal

I recently purchased strobe cream and like it very much. I am putting a thin layer under my foundation and it shines though.

I would love some ideas of different ways to use it, like how to contour maybe?
Or can it be mised with pigments safely and used on eyes?
I would love to look like I have cheekbones
winks.gif

Any suggestions you creative beauties?

*if this is the wrong place- apologies*

absolut_blonde

I love Strobe Cream! I mainly use it on my cheekbones and collarbone area. It's also nice mixed with MAC Ladyblush Blushcreme for a shimmery pink blush (it would probably work with the other Blushcreme shades, too, I just don't own any others!). I also mix it with Silver Dusk powder for a really dramatic frosty/shimmery look.

jeanna

I really like the effect that strobe cream gives, but unfortunately I can't use it too often because my skin breaks out with prolonged and regular use. But I did get the following response from MAC, when I emailed them about this product a few months ago:

---
Q: What is the best way to use strobe cream - after moisturizer or as moisturizer, under foundation or mixed with foundation?

A: STROBE CREAM is a vitamin-loaded moisturizing cream with a subtle iridescence. It gives your skin a beautiful, radiant glow while adding essential moisture. Botanical Extracts brighten skin and improve clarity. Use Strobe Cream on top of your moisturizer - it really shouldn't replace your face lotion. If you want, you can apply it on top of your makeup instead (tap light/thin layers on with your finger tips). Apply it to your bare legs as a subtle highlight.
---

I've tried the little trick of applying it on my legs, and it works beautifully! Especially in pictures, your legs look silky, soft, and 'dewy' almost... like freshly waxed legs =)

I hope this helps!

Latest posts