betsey johnson

mel0622

does anyone like her clothes? i just bought a dress there and oh my gosh they're so expensive! i dunno if i should return it or not. lol.

the sales ladies there were so nice. they let my try on a whole bunch of dresses they were like playing dress up w/ me haha w/ the dresses, sweaters (like this http://www.betseyjohnson.com/shop/sh...1500&Cid=1008), shoes, & jewelery. i got the cheapest dress which was 211 (w/o tax yet)!! its cute and i like it but its just a lot for a dress!

Ms. Z

Betsy Johnson

I love Betsy Johnson, started wearing her dresses when I was about 20, I can't wear them now because I'm no longer fit for them If you decide to keep it, Enjoy it!
P.S. When they have sales, the prices are great.

User34

I never went into the store but today I passed by it in the mall and saw this one dress I would love to have for spring/summer. It was light beige with some typre of ruffle at the bottom.

mel0622

so this is the dress i bought...

CIMG1145.jpg

what do u guys think?

Pink_minx

Yes her dresses are so expensive but so so CUTE!. like the one you are wearing I love it, even though its expensive betsey johnson dresses are worth it. VERY CUTE! i wish I had a betsey johnson close by.

mel0622

my mom freaked out when i told her how much it was lol. and i asked my bro if he thought it was cute he said i looked like snow white haha.

so_siqqq

That's such a cute dress! I love Betsey Johnson. The boutique in Boston is a wicked cute little pink store.