BF problem? or not?

diorgirl

Hi girls, I'm new here and I'm enjoying reviewing some recent threads. I love using makeup to enhance my face. At the very least, I will not leave the house without lipstick or gloss. I've been with my BF for a few months now. He loves the different looks I create with mu. In fact he has started to buy me mu gifts. How sweet? But, there appears to be a catch. He likes to watch me apply lipcolor and then wants me to kiss him. I didn't mind at first. I thought it was real cute. He says he loves the taste and feel of a l/s kiss. Is this too weird or just plain sexy? I'm not sure. He really is a great guy.
Any advice?

Janice

sounds kinky,
greengrin.gif
. If he enjoys it, and you do too why not?
graucho.gif

Cruella

It sounds like he has a bit of a fetish. I think it would only be a problem if he straight-up refused to kiss you without some kind of lipstuff on. If you find it sexy, then all the better
smiles.gif

mzmehshell

I have to agree with cruella, if it gets the point that he wont kiss you unless you have it on then that's pushing it. But if he just likes it and finds it attractive then keep doing it! lol My bf likes it when I kiss him and the lip gloss is flavored.
smiles.gif

diorgirl

Thanks,
He actually loves to kiss in general and is a great kisser. Lipstick is like icing on the cake for him I suppose. He does prefer l/s with some scent like Dior or Loreal, but not Clinique.

user4

If It Made U Uncomfortable Then It Would Be A Problem, But Since It Doesnt Bother U Then I Dont Think There's Anything Wrong With It. It's A Preference And That's It. My Boyfriend Doesnt Like Kissing Me With L/s On, He Said It Feels Funny, But He Loves Kissing Me When I Have L/s On Because He Likes The Smell... So It Guess Its Just Preference!

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemichelle
That's a waste of lipstick lol

Hahaha! I agree! I hate kissing when I have pigmented lip stuff on. It's so sticky and gross!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

But if your boyfriend likes it and it doesn't bother you, then it's no big deal. It's good that he's open to talk to you about the things he likes.
smiles.gif

Pink_minx

haha sounds like my bf and I! I think its cute but it is a waste of lipgloss and Im always applying it on over and over. But its ok. Theirs nothing weird about it I think he just likes watching you do that cause he thinks its cute or...it could be a secret fetish of his that it turns him on when you put l/g on hehehe.

pushhupsindrag

i think its greta that he likes to kiss you with lipstick on cause then your able to wear it without worrying about him not liking it. i dont wear my lipstick when im with my bf cause he hates it, so if it makes you happy then thats great! and i agree it does sound kinky.