Big 3-0 - help me pick my face!

shamelessmuse

Okay my big 3-0 is in a little over a week and I know I won't be able to pick my face. I'll stare for hours at the collection and never make up my bloody mind! So give me some input please! I have a pic in my profile if you want to see the face you are dealing with.

I have a ton of pinks, purples, greens, browns in the e/s. Pinks, peach, reds and dark pinks in the lippies..Most of the fluid lines (no blues), most of the other pencils (again, no blues)...I have a number of paints and s/s I use for bases mostly and I am making a run tomorrow or friday with a decent budget...mainly for sundressing and a few back ups of the recent limiteds I have fallen for. suggestions? Smokey, sparkly, neutral eye with a bold lip...what ever!

pumpkincat210

Maybe you should give blues another shot! Otherwise I'd do the neutral eye maybe with fontainbleu on the inner corners.. with bold lip.

YOOTOPiA

first of all, i took a look at your profile pic and you are GORGEOUS and i can NOT believe you're turning 30 cause you don't look a day older than 23-24. good genes =)
i think you'd be able to rock any of the color spectrums, so it might help if you decided on what you were going to wear first? after all a fab outfit is indeed in order for a milestone celebration like this =)

shamelessmuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOOTOPiA
first of all, i took a look at your profile pic and you are GORGEOUS and i can NOT believe you're turning 30 cause you don't look a day older than 23-24. good genes =)
i think you'd be able to rock any of the color spectrums, so it might help if you decided on what you were going to wear first? after all a fab outfit is indeed in order for a milestone celebration like this =)

Thanks! I'm not happy with the whole 30 thing at all!
winks.gif
My outfit will probably involve pink..but I am going shopping this weekend.

Latest posts