big eyes and eyeshadow

eeyorebb

ok...sori to be a nuisance..i have another question..i'm relucatant to post in another forum since the same friend i'm about to mention is a memeber

anwayys..i have big eyes, for asian, its not THAT big...but for asian..it is..

and she says i should use darker eyeshadows (however i think its a little dramatic for me)

then she says i should stop putting eyeshadow in the inner V of my eyes (i do that sometimes wiht white or cream colours, imo, they catch the light and birghten my complexion)...she says they make them REALLY TOO BIG...

is she right?
icon_eek.gif

another_mac_addict

Having big eyes isn't a bad thing. Neither is having smaller eyes. You should wear whatever you feel comfortable in and makes you look the way you want to look. If you don't want to wear dark eye shadow, you shouldn't.

MACreation

I have big eyes, people always tell me that, so I wear light in the inner v, dark colors, bright colors, whatever i want! I have big eyes and I love them, don't be scared to show off yor eyes, they are the windows to your soul
winks.gif
smiles.gif

eeyorebb

thanks girls

i feel better about it now.

i didnt think having light coloured eyeshadows in the inner v, nor anywher eelse made them any bigger! *confused* hehe

Latest posts