Big party coming up- help me pleeeease ;)

Glitziegal

I need some help with a few aspects of make up for a big party coming up.
I haven't seen these people for years and since I have seen them I have lost weight.
My piccie is at the bottom to guage colours etc, I have hazel eyes and dark brown/nearly black hair. I will be wearing my hair down.

I want to look totally polished, glowy, and fan-flippin-tastic!
I'm not a very confident person but just know if I look fab I will be OK.

1) I want to glow! I have oily skin so have to use a mattifier, and can't use products containing silicone. I was thinking to use my usual foundation, mattify it then buff on a skin finish in maybe shimpagne, or new vegas. I am having a fake tan before said party. I am also interested in any other suggestion to create a glow

2) I want to have a slightly smokey eye, but nothing too heavy. Just enough to give a sexy vibe- any recommendations will be welcomed.

3)I like a flushed cheek so was thinking Posey blushcreme, and pretty neutral lips. Probably Viva glam V lipglass

Sorry it's long- congrats for making it this far
graucho.gif

th_P7120216.jpg

user2

1) Try the Strobe Cream or Benefit's Flamingo Fancy...you can use FF also on your collar bone and shoulders to add some glow there

2) I think a purple smokey eye would be great! Something with Beauty Marked, Trax and Shale...

3) Sounds great
smiles.gif

Have fun on your biiig party and I hope my rec's help you a little bit!

missunderstood

I'm not such an expert with all this stuff, hehe, from seeing your pic I know you'll look fab with whatever you use!!!