black fluidline vs. plain eyeliner?

colormust

fluidline by far for me. it is the only liner that acually stays put : )

exspecially in the water lines

tarteheart

Yes. It goes on easier because it's a gel (as opposed to a liquid). It doesn't smudge or run. It's easy to apply with the 266.

Tonitra

It might take a little bit of practice, but I don't think it is hard to apply. Quite the opposite. Although it does require a good brush and a decent mirror (hence not the greatest for portability). Personally I much prefer it to any other liner i've tried.

jess98765

i have both a normal eye kohl and fluidline. To be honest with you though, i turn to my eye kohl every day instead of using the fluidline cos its just so much easier to use. Like with the fluidline, you gotta use the brush and its not so easy to remove if you muck it up. however positives about fluidliners is that it does stay on for like a life time and the colour is a lot bolder....

MACGoddess

Fluidline is my HG liner (until Liquidlast comes out I think!!)... It doesn't smudge, works lovely as an e/s base, and comes in lovely colors! I find it very easy to use, it is a little tricky at first, but after a time or two it is super easy!

I can put on my Fluidlines SO much faster than I can liquid liner and much more evenly...

scrapbookromance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonitra
not the greatest for portability

although true, since it lasts so long it doesn't need to to be reapplied over the day like many other liners do - even on the waterline

from 10am to 8pm yesterday my blitz&glitz held on, and I only had to touch it up before going dancing for 3 hours, and it even held through that!

fluidlines are love

Aprilrobin

For me it just depends on the look I'm going for. I often go for a dramatic heavy "60's" winged look on the upper lid and I always reach for my gel liners for that. If I am doing a softer smokey look I'll often use a thin line of the fluidline along the base of my lashes of my upper lid and smudge it into the lashes but then I go ahead and use a tradional kohl pencil all around.

glittergoddess27

I love the fact that if you screw up,. you can use your finger, Q-tip,.. etc and smudge that darn line back into place,..that is harder to do with regular liquid liner really gives me a terrifically straight line and great cat eyes. Keeping my fingers crossed for the liquidlast,.. but the big difference for me about these two things besides color choice is versatility. I base out my e/s with fluidlines often as well and trust me after 4 hours of sweatin in the club,.. and my e/s still looks fresh,.. well that has me devoted,...

Pimptress

i actually prefer to use my black black pigment with a drop of Visine and my 210 brush, i think that makes the best black eyeliner possibly ever made

Latest posts