black tied or night divine?

cloverette

help me, please!
can't decide between the two... i think i shouldn't get both, as i already have a black e/s: nehru...

TIA!

Turbokittykat

I think there's a place for both, personally. I have both and I find them different enough to warrant it. Also, I believe Nehru is classed as blue - albeit a very dark blackened blue - it looks blue on me.

aziajs

I agree. Nehru, Knight Divine and Black Tied are all completely different. Do you have Carbon? If you do, then I would say get Knight Divine. If not, get Black Tied.

Ambi

Black Tied is black, Knight Divine is more grey than black, at least on my skin, I love the texture of KD though, smoooth.

cloverette

haha, your answers basically tell me i NEED both.

and even asnbrb just simply wrote "both"
rofl.gif

god, this is a tough decision
ssad.gif

ps: no, i don't have carbon.

Kat

I like Knight Devine. Because of the veluxe pearl texture I personally find it easier to use...and I'm not a fan of velvet. But I know they can have different uses...all i use the blacks/dark greys for is smoking up other stuff so it doesn't make too much difference to me. I don't know about you though!

aquarius11

If you like the Veluxe Pearl finish, I would definitely go for Knight Divine, otherwise, just get both!! I have both and they are equally wonderful.

Latest posts