Blending black & pink

HotLady1970

I always blend it like I would blend any other two colors and then I dab a little bit of the pink on the blended area....but just a teeensy bit!
smiles.gif

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotLady1970
I always blend it like I would blend any other two colors and then I dab a little bit of the pink on the blended area....but just a teeensy bit!
smiles.gif

Yes me to! I actually did this today lol. I put the pink on the lid, then I used smut of the outer > and into the crease half way. I blended smut into the crease and once it looked all blended I dabbed a bit of pink on top of the blended area to brighten it up a bit. HTH!

Katgirl625

You might try this trick I recently learned from a MA.

Try layering on a deep color, but not black, underneath, and then lay the black/carbon over the top.

For example, I did some red and black eyes, and I put down sketch where I wanted the darkness, and then tapped the carbon over the top - this way the color stayed "true", and didn't look muddy.

it works great - laying down a dark shade before the black really helps prevent the black from getting muddy/messy or blending too much into the other shade.

Latest posts