Blonde, Blue eyes NW20

natalie75

Please share your expertise!
lol.gif
I have loads of colors, just don't know what to pair. Also, what brush do you use to line under your lower lashes?

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Same here the 266 is great!

Hmmm do you want recs on pigments or e/s or both...

For something girly and subtle I like pink opal and rose pigments together
It may sounds weird but, canton candy as a base on crease, pink opal as a highlighter, sushi flower on outer side of lid, pink like paris (?) on inner lid, trax in crease, sounds weird but looked alright when I tried it...

Some a couple of other people reccomended to me are:
As a base use canton candy paint, On outter V and crease use hard to please e/s, on lid, trax; to line your eyes, carbon and to highlight beiging s/s

Double base for this look:
above crease ~ bare canvas paint, below crease ~ mauvism paint
On the lower half of the lid I use nocturnal plum pigment, on the rest of the lip and up to the crease greensmoke e/s and vapour e/s to highlight!

Using the Beau Quad:
Outter V and about 1/3 way in on the lid and crease area hard to please e/s, pink like paris on the lid, sugar lily for the crease and forgery to highlight!

and I like to line my eyes with carbon for just about everything! LOL

Oh and I find blues (darker or lighter than eye color)& browns look amazing with blue eyes, try using a lighter shade on the lid and a darker (of the same color) in the crease and outer V... like flashtrack and contrast or something...

Hope that helps a lil' bit!!!

Latest posts