Blot powder or Matte cream?

Juneplum

i personally adore blot powder. the matte gel is good too, but for me i prefer the powder b'cos it's very light, easy to use and it sucks up oil like no other!
lol.gif

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
i personally adore blot powder. the matte gel is good too, but for me i prefer the powder b'cos it's very light, easy to use and it sucks up oil like no other!
lol.gif

2nd
smiles.gif

lara

Both. I use them for different purposes.

If you want mega shine control, use matte set with blot powder.
smiles.gif

lara

The matte gel is a diffuser - instead of the light directly hitting your oily skin and reflecting back brightly, the light first passes through the gel and it 'breaks' the light flow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
The matte gel is a diffuser - instead of the light directly hitting your oily skin and reflecting back brightly, the light first passes through the gel and it 'breaks' the light flow.

That's interesting. I didn't know that's what the gel did.

BlahWah

PBI, but if I can also add the q:

Is there great a difference b/w the loose or pressed blot powder? I'd like to pick one up this weekend and my main concern is re-application. If I have to anyway with either one, then maybe I'll pick up the pressed (cheaper and portable), but if loose has better mileage then I'll go with that and live with oilies towards the end of the day. I know it may depend on the person, but what has been your experience?

eye_pr0mise

i asked the same question before and they told me that its more/less the same thing but pressed was "on the go" and well i ended up buying the pressed and just using a brush to brush it on. btw i love your signature hahaha UDPP does miracles !!

lara

Blot pressed is one of the few pressed powders that doesn't cake on re-application. I use Blot pressed to the exlusion of all others in my kit, it's a great space saver and I'm less likely to have a powder explosion.

mspixieears

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteffey
does anyone know what is in matte gel?

There didn't seem to be a list of ingredients for this product in the Product Safety forum. Might have to ask VV about that sometime.

Latest posts