Blue Brown pigment

pinkstars

what should i pair with this? i have it and havent used it b/c im clueless. also what color base should i use? TIA.

jasper17

Mix it with some clear gloss and use it on your lips - it's an awesome neutral shade!

Otherwise, to use it on your eyes, I'd say maybe a lighter brown like Woodwinked or something along those lines.

MACmermaid

blue brown pigment tends to be really tricky to work with w/o a colored base - it gets (at least on me) really red/bruised/uneven looking and it can be a bit of a disaster (i almost threw it out the window the first time i used it). so i've since used dipdown fluidline as a base (over prep + prime eye), but i've seen people use carbon or another black shadow too. so maybe do something like that, then the blue brown pigment, then what i like doing for a pop of color is to use either teal pigment or a blue like freshwater on the extreme inner part of the lid. then of course blend really well into the blue brown. shroom or vanilla pigment make for great browbone highlighters for this look. hope that helps!
smiles.gif

Naheed

teal and bluebrown, greens and bluebrown, purples and bluebrown. i usually do a wash with some other color with a paint to make it pop and then b/b in the crease.

Latest posts