blue pigment

as_cute_as_pie

what eyeshadow is similar to this?
smiles.gif

scrapbookromance

I got the blue pigment this past summer, initally for cheerleading camp to pair with chrome yellow (blue and gold are our school colors, heh). I hadn't quite caught on to what to do with the pigments at the time so I returned it, but I wish I still had it now. I wanted a blue that was vibrant though, so I asked the lady who was helping me that day what shadow is closest and she told me electric eel - and I got it. eh, its good for a bright blue. how close is electric eel to the blue pigment vs freshwater?

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapbookromance
I got the blue pigment this past summer, initally for cheerleading camp to pair with chrome yellow (blue and gold are our school colors, heh). I hadn't quite caught on to what to do with the pigments at the time so I returned it, but I wish I still had it now. I wanted a blue that was vibrant though, so I asked the lady who was helping me that day what shadow is closest and she told me electric eel - and I got it. eh, its good for a bright blue. how close is electric eel to the blue pigment vs freshwater?

IMHO Electric eel is lighter in color and brighter than Blue Pigment.
I thought I had a swatch somewhere of Blue pigment vs Freshwater but I can't find it.
I got rid of my blue pigment because it was so close to Freshwater.
Anyways....the color difference was not that much.
The pigment pic is a bit fuzzy because I had to enlarge it. However, you can still see the color compared to Freshwater.
freshwatervsbluepigment.jpg

This was taken from the last sample I sold of my blue pigment. I had the original blue pigment.
I never saw the one sold with the RebelRock collection except for in pictures.

Latest posts