Blue storm pigment

neeshie

Hi! I'm new here and this is my first post.
smiles.gif

I just got a sample of blue storm pigment and love it...are there any other MAC eyeshadows that looks like it?

Thanks in advance!

Sprout

Quote:
Originally Posted by neeshie
Hi! I'm new here and this is my first post.
smiles.gif

I just got a sample of blue storm pigment and love it...are there any other MAC eyeshadows that looks like it?

Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure on what e/s shades come close, but I did see Blue Storm at a CCO recently. You may want to try your local one to see if you can score it. HTH

YOOTOPiA

i swear blue storm and the permanent pro pigment in naval blue are STRIKINGLY similar. i swatched and swatched and swatched and there's barely a difference if at all.

bellaetoile

blue storm and naval blue are similiar, as yootopia said. i'm truly not sure theres a difference, because there's no difference when swatched against my nc42 skin..

neeshie

Thanks for that.
I'll get a sample of naval blue. I'm an NC 44 so they should be similar.
I'm in London, England so the chance of finding blue storm in a CCO may be slim!

KJam

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOOTOPiA
i swear blue storm and the permanent pro pigment in naval blue are STRIKINGLY similar. i swatched and swatched and swatched and there's barely a difference if at all.

I agree 100%

neeshie

Thanks so much bellaetoile....i think i may just get naval blue....and have a look at contrast e/s

Latest posts