Blush and Lip Recs, Please!

krushnrn

I am looking in to buying some green and blue e/s, particularly swimming, steamy, shimmermoss, juxt, tilt, zonk bleu, Fresh water, and deep truth. I am looking for blush and lip recommendations. I have cubic and margin blush and pretty much stick to pink lipstick/gloss, such as Damzel, Nymphette, and VGV. Would those work or do I need to venture to a different color. I have fair skin with blue eyes and dark brown hair.

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mel0622

dollymix blush is a good one. it just seems to work for everyone! ummm as for lips...i was gonna say nymphette but u already have that. maybe pinkarat lustre/g and love nectar lustre/g. love nectar is my favorite!

Kat

Quote:
Originally Posted by krushnrn
anyone????????

I second trace gold! I also like Dame...feminine and pink but unless you really build it up, it's not too obvious.

I like sweetie and hug me lipsticks. Bearing in mind of course I don't have a lot of Mac lipsticks...but I love these two with brighter eyes because they are lustres and can be a little more subtle but still a little glossy.

ps: freshwater and shimmermoss together with a brown to tone it down a little is totally wearable and just gorgeous.

kimmy

i think you may want to move into some warm, peachy blushes. pink lips and pink cheeks paired with blue/green eyes may get a little overpowering.

if you chose to do that, i'd go with cheek, gingerly, peaches, or pinch o' peach blush. think with something like juxt and pink lips, it would look really exotic and cute.

but if you want to stick with the pinks, perhaps try some coygirl, cute or pink swoon
smiles.gif

Latest posts