Blush Brushes!

Iridescence

Hey Ladies and Gents,

I purchased the Bare Minerals kit yesterday and also bought NARS blush. They MAs said I could use the one brush to apply both the other powder as well as my blush. But I don't really want to mix my foundation with my blush and have to worry about cleaning it off after every use. I wanted to know what you guys suggest for a blush brush...I know the 188 is an interesting one....

another question: about a year ago I bought one of MACs brush kits and it came with a brush called the 129se...if any of you know what I am talking about can I use this for my blush application or what would be best?

thanks!!

prinzessin784

I love the 129 for blush. Personally I use the 182 for my mineral foundation, but I think it's too big for blush. The 129SE is just a special edition, short handled version of the 129 so yes, it's made for blush
smiles.gif

mzreyes

most definitly the 129!! lol look at me talking like i know. i dont actually have the brush, but i have tried it, and i plan to get it.. soon? lol.. right now im using the 168 for my blush, which is good, but better for contouring.

rosquared

i'm using the 187.. especially for my more pigmented blushes. it's fluffy and i don't find the need to buff and blend as much after using it.

trangB

Personally I like 129 for blush application. I consulted some MAC artists and they both recommended 129. I love it and use it every day ( kinda expensive but worth the money)
smiles.gif