Blush Rec for NC35

jeweleye11

Hi everyone. I am a NC35 and I need some new blushes. I currently have Peachykeen and Pinkerpeach/Trustfund. Those two are more pink on my cheeks than anything else so I was thinking of either something a little more peachy/slight orange.

I was looking into Sunsbasque (sp), does anyone have it and love it?

Also, I was wondering if anyone can recommend a blush that is similar to Clinique's Blushing Blush Powder Blush "Precious Posey".

Thanks=)

jeanna

I hover between NC30-NC35 and I use Sincere blush almost daily. It's a bit of a darker beigy-brown on me (even though it says beige/coral on the site). I don't have Sunbasque, but I've heard good things about it as well.

I was just looking at Precious Posey the other day! It's like a shimmery coral-peach color... very pretty. I wasn't able to get it right then, since I'm still recovering financially from Christmas, but I plan on getting it eventually. My guess for the closest MAC substitutes are Style or Foolish Me.

blueyedlady87

I'm an NC35 and I looove Sunbasque. It's the perfect bronze/rose. I also like Margin (It was my very first blush.) its a pretty peachy, bronze. I you want more bronze get Sunbasque, if you want more peach tones, get Margin. HTH!!

asnbrb

i'm an NC35 and i have blushbaby, prism, dollymix, dame, and primpin/golden kitty.

hope that helps!

angela

sunbasque!! go for it! i used that almost everyday w/ gold deposit msf! you'll love it.

annaleigh

i'm wondering if 'style' would give you the peachier/soft orange tone you're looking for... it's quite pigmented, but if applied w/a light hand, it just might work.

jeweleye11

Thanks everyone! I bought Sunbasque Blush. I use it practically everyday with Shimpagne MSF on top of it and it's beautiful=) i'm in love with it!

Latest posts