Blush Recs for NC30-35 plz?

LitlLi

Hey all~
i recently bought PP, Shimpagne and SS MSF's...but! i need a gd blush~
does nebdy know of ne good "glowing flushed" kind of blushes for an NC 30-35? also~...what would look good with fushia pigment? i can't seem it make it not look like a pink eye o_O HELP!!!
thx~

glueme

I'm NC35, and for a flushed look I love Margin blush for powder, and Lillicent blushcreme for a more natrual glow. Also, Foolish Me for a brighter kick.

ette

Lillicent for that glow, then you can layer MSF's or powder blushes over, like Trace Gold, Foolish Me, or Pinch O' Peach.

LitlLi

th_sign_woot.gif
Thanks everyone~! i'll def. look into lillicent and those other powder blushes next time i do a mac haul~ *quickly jots down list* ^^
urock.gif

Selene

My skin tone is MAC NC35, and I find that the Paintstick in Cool Pink works really well for me. It looks really natural, and goes with all of my clothes and makeup colors. Paintsticks blend extremely well; I love their consistency. Cool Pink works as a cheekbone highlighter as well as a blush, but if you want something that is more blush and less highlighter, you can try Vivid Pink or Basic Red. Paintsticks are MAC Pro products, which are unfortunately not sold in department stores or most MAC stores, but you can order them by calling 1-800-387-6707. The colors Paintsticks come in can be seen here: http://specktra.net/body.php

Chloe2277

I agree with lillicent, it's a must have! I also love Dame blush with shimpagne or pp msf to highlight. HTH's!

glueme

Quote:
Originally Posted by theleopardcake
i'm an nc 30 (for concealor only) but i love wearing style blush over shooting star msf. it really makes me glow!

I never even thought about wearing stuff OVER msfs, I always thought of it aso going on top of things.

theleopardcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by glueme
I never even thought about wearing stuff OVER msfs, I always thought of it aso going on top of things.

my shooting star msf doesn't have much glitter/shimmer in it (is it supposed to?) so it just adds a deeper color to my cheekbones. the blush then adds more color and brightens up my cheeks
smiles.gif

lightsinsorrow

I'm only a tad darker than you are (NC40) and I love Dollymix, Margin, and Ladyblush Blushcreme. Trace Gold is also great for adding a gorgeous sheen to any color.

Kristen

I'm somewhere between a NC35-NC42 apparently. Peachkeen and Fleur Power are my favourite blushes. Fleur Power is incredibly pigmented. Apply it with the 187 and buff like hell. It gives me a great flushed look.

Latest posts