Blush Recs..

pumpkincat210

Okay. I was at the mac store yesterday looking for a blush. I wanted Dollymix, but when I tried it on it was too bright, I'm an NC20. Are there similar lighter blushes? They didn't have a big choice of the blushes since they were out from Christmas. I ended up with a Slave to Love. If you have any other faves, let me know those too..

Sophia84

I'm a NC20 and I use Peaches and it's great!!! I don't look good with pinks so Peaches is perfect for me, and not too bright!!

Nico.

I also wear nc20 and I love Pink Swoon. It's vaguely unappealing in the pan, kind of a bubblegum color, but on skin it's an amazing soft, vibrant pink.

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Have u tried CUTE? (it's a sweet light sheertone pink) I too am an nc20 and it's amazing on my skin ~ looks beautiful with the right amount of fLuSh! LOL
What would be a nice light peach color (name of, please)
greengrin.gif

martygreene

Cute is one of my staples, for myself and for my clients. It works on a large variety of skintones, and looks very natural.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by giz2000
Fleur Power is one of those "looks scary in the pan - looks great on" blushes...

2nd Fleur Power!

pumpkincat210

Thanks so much everyone! I am writing down all of these blushes and going back tomorrow, I'm really getting into blushes.

foreveratorifan

Peechykeen is lovely too...another looks scary but isn't

Sunbasque is pretty as a bronzey/peach...I'm an NW15..and I love it...

would you like the blushcremes? because Ladyblush is my HOLY GRAIL color...for pinks...

aquarius11

I love Sincere and use it almost daily with a dusting of Coygirl on top of it on the apples of my cheeks. It's a fav combo of mine and it goes with everything because Sincere brings out the warm colors and Coygirl brings out the cool tones.

Latest posts