Blush similar to In Living Pink e/s?

BlahWah

I don't have many blushes to begin with, so anytime I wear Sundressing shadows I'm stumped for what to use besides Sunbasque, which can be too dark/heavy/tan for the look, or the beauty powders, which are more highlighters/enhancers to whatever else I use.

I've resorted to using In Living Pink e/s as a blush, but as I only have one I don't want to use it up that fast! And I'd rather use a product meant for the cheeks (i.e. shows up and stays). Any suggestions? I'd prefer something MAC b/c my wallet can't handle it if I wander into other lines! =D

Thanks for your thoughts! 8)

Tonitra

Peachykeen! I'm comparing my In Living Pink and Peachykeen blush right now, and they look almost identical.

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonitra
Peachykeen! I'm comparing my In Living Pink and Peachykeen blush right now, and they look almost identical.

Funny, I just swatched Peachykeen and I think you're right! I'll have to go back and check, but that may be the winner! I actually thought it was too pink and not peachy enough, so I was a bit disappointed when going home. Reading this suggestion has given me hope for it! Thanks!

Tonitra

*swatches*
*observes*
Hmm, they're very close in colour, although In Living Pink is a tiny bit more peachy, especially depending on which way the light hits it. But all in all, I think they're pretty close.
Hmm, maybe with a bit of melon pigment on top of peachykeen?
*swatches*
*considers*
Now it's almost too peachy. Perhaps if I had used less, it might have turned out better. Or, maybe if I had applied melon pigment, and THEN peachykeen blush.
*attempts*
Oh, very perfect! This is practically an exact match to In Living Pink.
smiles.gif

Well, that was a fun experiment! I hope that helped you out. I think the melon + peachykeen = in living pink equation it fairly accurate. If you try it out, let me know what you think!

Latest posts