boring brushes

as_cute_as_pie

ok so i only have 1 MAC brush (219) and loove it and really want more hah
so i was thinking of getting these? any opinions on them- sorry for the squillionth brush thread
smiles.gif

eye
- 209 eyeliner £12
- 217 blending brush £12
- 239 eye shading brush £16.50
- 231 small shader £12
- 272 small angle shader £17
comes to a total of £70

face
- 168 large angle contour £21
- 187 stippling brush £27
- 190 foundation brush £25
total of £73

Miss_Behave

ok here is my breakdown:

209 - if you like pointy brushes for lining get it, I prefer angeld once like the 263, the 266 is too thick IMO
217 - must have! great for blending and washing color all over. I also use this for applying e/s on browbone
239 - skip it if you get the 272
231 - don't have it
272 - must have! exactly like the 239 but angled and therefore better as you can use it to get into corners and use it for the crease aswell. awesome brush!

168- I lemming this so badly so I would say yes
smiles.gif

187 - MUST HAVE! I use it for anything!!! powder, blush, MSF, cream blush, foundation!!!
190 - I have two from lancome and I like them better than MAC but since I discoverd the 187 for foundation, I don't use them anymore. So I would say get the 187, try it with foundation and if you like it get another one so you can use one for powder products and the other one for creamblushes and foundation
smiles.gif

EDIT: forgot to say: get the 222 brush!!!! it's the best crease brush ever IMO

talk2mesun

for face just get the 187..it does everything from foundation to powder to blush, whatever..its expensive sure but youre buying just that one b rush versus a foundation brush + blush + powder etc

for eyes..217 is a must for blending, if you use pigments a lot get a 242 for basic application, and i like the 263 for lining over the other brushes.

id start with these
smiles.gif

Latest posts