Boston Fern mascara :S

L0VELY

I bought this mascara, hoping I'd wear it often, but it didn't happen. It's still in its bag and everything. I just don't know how to wear it!
PLEEEEEEEEEASE help me..

TIA
smiles.gif

Sanne

can you explain what is it you need help with, is this mascara really different from most mascara's, or do you need help applying mascara? if so, you can visit lancome.com, they have films to help you apply make-up, and one of those films is about applying mascara.

hope this helps

L0VELY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanne
can you explain what is it you need help with, is this mascara really different from most mascara's, or do you need help applying mascara? if so, you can visit lancome.com, they have films to help you apply make-up, and one of those films is about applying mascara.

hope this helps

OHHHHH, oops sorry about my lack of details
blush-anim-cl.gif
. Thanks for the advice though
smiles.gif
. I just have no idea WHAT to wear it with exactly. I don't want it to look like it's too much. I was wondering if anything specific would look good with this color of mascara, or if it'd be okay to wear it with pretty much anything...

pumpkincat210

I usually wear it with Carbon e/s or Black tied e/s, that way it stands out more. For other looks i use it with Steamy e/s or any teal greans it looks neat.

L0VELY

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
I usually wear it with Carbon e/s or Black tied e/s, that way it stands out more. For other looks i use it with Steamy e/s or any teal greans it looks neat.

THANKS!
smiles.gif

Jess-ee-ka

Coloured mascara is a great way of brightening up your eyes. I would use black mascara first to get the length and fullness you want (because I hate MAC mascara's, I would use another brand) and then use the Boston Fern overtop, even just on the ends to brighten up your look.

Latest posts