Bright coral Mac CCB!

Sophia84

I saw at Mac the other day a bright coral CCB, I think it was the Pich Coral. I have never used a CCB before, can I wear them as a blush on summer or it would be very greasy?

I noticed that the CCBs have colors that the blushcreams don't have! I liked that shade, it seems bright orange on the tube but I didn't swatch it on my hand, is it very bright or just a natural peachy on cheeks? Are there any other bright coral, orange-peachy CCBs?
I'm looking one for summer.

I'm a NC20, and I love peachy/orange/coral blushes.

Jennifer Mcfly

you can wear them as blush, or lipstick/gloss. they are multi-purpose. as far as the greasiness factor goes, it depends on your skin and probably what climate you're in.

just to be sure, CCB's don't come in tube form?? are you talking about CCB's or gloss (the glosses come in tubes??)

the color payoff really depends on the application. I use Reel Red CCB sometimes as a blush w/ my 187 brush so it's a very light application, and when I use it on my lips I use a lip brush and either make it sheer or more opaque depending on the look i'm going for.

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Mcfly
you can wear them as blush, or lipstick/gloss. they are multi-purpose. as far as the greasiness factor goes, it depends on your skin and probably what climate you're in.

just to be sure, CCB's don't come in tube form?? are you talking about CCB's or gloss (the glosses come in tubes??)

the color payoff really depends on the application. I use Reel Red CCB sometimes as a blush w/ my 187 brush so it's a very light application, and when I use it on my lips I use a lip brush and either make it sheer or more opaque depending on the look i'm going for.

Ohh yeah you're right I meant pot, not tube! Generally I'm oily but not on my cheeks, they're dry.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
........Are there any other bright coral, orange-peachy CCBs? ......

Virgin Isle is pretty vibrant. I love it. Perfect for summer.
smiles.gif

user79

I have the CCB in Bronze and I like it UNDERNEATH blush or bronzer. It really makes blush stand out more and last longer. On it's own, it's a bit harder to apply smoothly, if you used a blush brush with it you will get better results. That being said, the 187 brush isn't great for applying the CCB, you need a more firm brush.

eve62

Maybe i am lost,

i like the bright coral in the pigment form. i have used in as a gloss and a blush...and it goes great with the pink bronze pigment on the eyes.

Latest posts