bright pink lipgloss?

kimmy

i'm planning on buying MAC Impassioned l/s soon, and i was think of getting MAC Budding l/g to go over it because they seem like a perfect match...but then i noticed on the website that Budding was LE
ssad.gif

what gloss can i get that's similar to MAC Budding l/g? it doesn't have to be MAC, but if it's a non-MAC suggestion i'd prefer it to be drugstore because i don't have access to very many high end lines
smiles.gif

TIA :loveya:

oh ps. and if anyone has swatches of MAC Impassioned l/s, MAC Budding l/g or any other bright pink l/g's, please post them
greengrin.gif

d_flawless

budding is super sheer anyway, so it's probably not worth it for what you want
try pink poodle, pinkarat, or even palatial.
if you can, sweetie cake is an awesome blue-based pink, also LE though

kimmy

it doesn't matter how sheer it is, i just want something really similar in colour to Impassioned because i like my l/s to match my l/g
smiles.gif
thanks for all the suggestions!

labwom

Mac's Wanderlust Laquer is extremely bright pink! I just swapped mine cause it was way too bright for me. There's a few on Ebay right now if you want to check out the color!

EmbalmerBabe

What about the new Plushglass in Plus Luxe? It's a nice hot pink,I have'nt tried it but the color is so pretty.I have Budding and it is a pretty nice color,if you can get it. Palatial is also super hot as the other girls mentioned.
winks.gif

maxcat

Plus Luxe is fab, but makes your lips tingle because of the "plumper" ingredient. Bourjois has the same color in it's 3-D effects gloss but without the zing.

Glitziegal

Plus Luxe is nice but it is very sheer. maybe Pink Poodle, or Lip Varnish in Polish me pink. It can be worn sheer or built up for more colour.

Ethel

I highly recommend Polish Me Pink. It's vivid, bright pink that stays on a long time.

kimmy

thank you all for your recs
smiles.gif
i ended up getting Plus Luxe p/g...but i haven't picked up Impassioned yet, so i'm hoping it all works together!

Latest posts