Brightening up Teddy Babe lipstick

Sushi_Flower

I got this as it looked amazing on an SA and i've been getting into nude lips now after always preferring medium/darker lip colours. I didn't try it on my lips before i bought it as i was fasting but loved the lovely nude colour swatch it made on my hand so i figured even if i don't like it i could use it with other brighter lip stuff to make more nudey colours. Well i tried it tonight and it makes my lips go invisible with the rest of my skin and i would never be able to wear it by itself! But i don't regret buying it i'm sure i can make it work with other lip collours.

So has anyone had any luck brightening up Teddy Babe, any other lip glosses/lipsticks that go great with it?

I went over it with my favourite lipliner - Hover - but because of the Amplified texture it took ages to get the colour to stick and show and it looked ok but not great. I'm thinking maybe a brighter gloss over it is the better option and if i did want to wear Hover with it then to wear it underneath..but i'm not sure if then Teddy Babe would completely cover it if i wore it on top.

Maybe i should also wear Teddy Babe quite lightly..it looked abit too much with normal application but that might be because i've never used the ultra creamy texture of Amplified before.

Sushi_Flower

Bump..help meeee!
greengrin.gif

pumpkincat210

I had that exact same problem with Bare Venus..it must be the exact same shade of my face.. Someone recommended to color my lips first with a darker nude lipliner then try it. Now I really like it for a nude look and you can use any other lipliner to change the shade.

Latest posts