Bronze Beauty Ideas?

Dreamergirl3

So I've been self tanning, and my skin is *almost* this exact color (mines a smidge lighter) and I now need makeup to accentuate my new tan! My usual colors worked when I was lighter, but now they wash me out! Anyone know any colors similar to the ones the models wearing? Any brand/price is ok with me! TIA!
bronzebeauty.bmp

Dreamergirl3

oooooh ill def check that out when i go to the mall tomorrow,thanks!
any other recs for lipgloss/eye shadow/highlighter/liner? TIA again!

AllINeedIsMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
Anyone know any colors similar to the ones the models wearing? Any brand/price is ok with me! TIA!
bronzebeauty.bmp

It looks like she can be wearing retrospeck e/s under the brow, and honeylust e/s on the base. If you play around with pigments, I would think it's maybe naked pigment at the brow. All by MAC.

The lip gloss can be like a Juicy tube by Lancome or Florabundance lipglass in MAC.

But that's one gal's opinion. Maybe you can print it out and bring it to an MA. I hope this helps!

Christina Victoria

Try Chanel Silky Bronzing Powder in a shade that fits your skintone best. You may also want to start with Chanel's Sun Illuminator Base - Which will give you a sunkissed glow before applying any bronzer or blush. To complete the look, dust on MAC 'Coppertone' or 'Sunbasque' Powder Blush. For a rosy but bronze glow, mix NARS 'Outlaw' Powder Blush with Chanel 'Mocha' Powder Blush.

Hope this helps.
smiles.gif

Latest posts