Bronze/Gold eye

csdev

Hello All,

I just got MAC Brassy - which I am in love with. I would really appreciate it if I could get some tips on how to do a bronze/gold eye makeup. Drugstore recs. for eyeshadow colors would be really cool as I am quite broke at the moment
smiles.gif

Thanks so much!
Jill

Kristen

Hmm usually for a bronzey look, I smudge rich ground all over my lid and do a wash of amberlights. I use some copper pigment on the lid and then use too faced's ego in my crease. Then an outer v with MUFE's starpowder in black with silver sparkles.

I could imagine doing a wash of brassy all over your lids and using a coppery eye kohl (I love teddy) to draw a thick line on your lashes, and then smudge it upwards. Use a chocolate shadow in your crease. Then use black eyeliner (liquid or blacktrack fluidline if you have it) to create a catseye. Yum

user79

I love MAC Woodwinked and Coppering e/s for a bronzey look, or also Copper Metal pigment or Antique e/s. Those are all great for a bronze look.

flowerhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen
Hmm usually for a bronzey look, I smudge rich ground all over my lid and do a wash of amberlights. I use some copper pigment on the lid and then use too faced's ego in my crease. Then an outer v with MUFE's starpowder in black with silver sparkles.

I could imagine doing a wash of brassy all over your lids and using a coppery eye kohl (I love teddy) to draw a thick line on your lashes, and then smudge it upwards. Use a chocolate shadow in your crease. Then use black eyeliner (liquid or blacktrack fluidline if you have it) to create a catseye. Yum

I am totally trying that

Latest posts