Bronze pigment!!

Sophia84

I'm looking for a pigment at the same shade with Bronze e/s! I'm betwwen Chocolate Brown and Coco Beach, but I want your help since I haven't see them in real, I don't want to have any red tones! Which one do you suggest?

user3

If you don't want red tones go with Chocolate brown. Coco has red.
I have a swatch so you can see both of them side by side. I will upload for you.

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap2it
If you don't want red tones go with Chocolate brown. Coco has red.
I have a swatch so you can see both of them side by side. I will upload for you.

Thanks sooo much!!!

JJones

I have both pigments, I'll take a pic in a minute
smiles.gif

edit

oh damn I thought you meant coco... well here are the pics anyway, you'll get an idea how chocolate brown looks lol

chocococo1.jpg

chocococo2.jpg

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJones
I have both pigments, I'll take a pic in a minute
smiles.gif

edit

oh damn I thought you meant coco... well here are the pics anyway, you'll get an idea how chocolate brown looks lol

chocococo1.jpg

chocococo2.jpg

Thanks soo much for the swatches!!! The Chocolate Brown even if it seems reddish in the jar on your hand is a true bronze, thanks!!!

Do you think is worth buying it full size or maybe I should buy a sample of EBay??? Ohhh one more question with what other shades I can pair Chocolate Brown?

user3

CocoBeachandChocolate.jpg

I would just like to point out that the swatches that JJones (lovely swatches BTW) did was of Coco not Coco Beach. They are two different pigments.

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJones
well not exactly, the whole pic is more bronzy ... its a tad bit redder but not much.... here's a different pic:

chocococo3.jpg

edit:

I bought the full size because I really love that color.
I like using it with black or coco.
Have you seen the one tutorial by olive buttercup? you could do something like this with chocolate brown too.

Thanks I'll check out the tutorial!!

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap2it
CocoBeachandChocolate.jpg

I would just like to point out that the swatches that JJones (lovely swatches BTW) did was of Coco not Coco Beach. They are two different pigments.

Thanks for the swatches Vanessa!! From what I see Coco Beach has more red!!! Chocolate Brown seems a great color!! I think I'll buy the full size, and it will be my first one since I haven't try piggies before!!

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
Thanks for the swatches Vanessa!! From what I see Coco Beach has more red!!! Chocolate Brown seems a great color!! I think I'll buy the full size, and it will be my first one since I haven't try piggies before!!

You are welcome
smiles.gif

Chocolate is great! I really like. I know you will be happy with it!

Latest posts