bronzer help

rosquared

where do you put it and do u use it before or after blush? i got some blush/bronzer duo from sugar and while i love the colors, i look pretty dumb when i try to wear it. lol. help? thx.

knoxydoll

The most natural way to wear it is to buff a little in the places where the sun would naturally hit your face. Nose, forehead, cheeks and chin. I don't think it really makes a difference whether you put the bronzer on before or after the blush. I usually put on bronzer and highlighters first but it's just the way I am. Always start off with a little because it's easier to add then it is to take off.

Fairybelle

Make sure you use a nice soft, fluffy brush. Too-stiff brushes create a streaky look with bronzer, and you want the softest 'flush' possible. When you 'buff', make sure you use a LIGHT hand, and don't put too much product on the brush. You may even want to tone down a brush with too much bronzer on it by tapping it over the sink first or lightly dipping it in loose powder to diffuse the color--remember you can always add more color later!
Top apples of cheekbones with a tad bit of blush, with a light hand.
Finish with a bit of highlighters on cheekbones, temples, to add a glow (this is where beauty powders or a softly shimmery MSF comes in handy).
With a clean fluffy brush, dust off excess powder, blend some more.
HTH!!