Bronzer Rec

lorenza32

does anyone know any recommendations for what color of MAC bronzing powder would be best on C40 skin? and also, which color eyeshadow/eyeliners would go best with black hair and brown eyes? thanks!

kimmy

as far as bronzers, you might want to check out bronze or refined golden. those two should be very subtle so not to look fake but still effective.

i think that with that skintone, any darker neutrals would be really gorgeous on the eyes. like embark, print, sumptuous olive or mystery. maybe some coco or rose pigments.

for liners, maybe try out some powerpoint pencils in duck or buried treasure. or some fluidline in dipdown or sweet sage.

hope that helps a little
smiles.gif

xxElusivexx

I have lighter colouring but have been told that NARS Laguna can work well on all skin types. It looks fabulous on me
smiles.gif

I have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes and I find that greens really make my eyes pop, greens really do it for me
winks.gif
Check out Stila Jade (one of my HG shades). I pair it with Oasis or Kalo and it looks AMAZING.
HTH
wavey.gif

xxElusivexx

Ugh sorry, didn't read your first post properly and didn't realise you asked for a MAC shade of bronzer only..
blush-anim-cl.gif
Sorry!

lorenza32

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxElusivexx
Ugh sorry, didn't read your first post properly and didn't realise you asked for a MAC shade of bronzer only..
blush-anim-cl.gif
Sorry!

np. thanks a lot both of you, you guys helped a lot.

blueyedlady87

I'm NC35, and I love Sunbasque. It's a good mix of bronze/rose. And if you want to add more bronze/shimmer to any blush, try Naked You skinfinish. It's out now, but it's limited edition. Good luck!

Latest posts