Brow Beat October 2006 [color story & images]

xsparkage

you highlight under your brows :] i always put a really light color right under my brows with the 219, and then a highlighter color on my browbone. its pretty that way!

antirazor

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsparkage
you highlight under your brows :] i always put a really light color right under my brows with the 219, and then a highlighter color on my browbone. its pretty that way!

oh.gif
I've never heard of this. I'll have to try it.

babylis12

Quote:
Originally Posted by lah_knee
are you kidding me? the first thing i notice on people are brows. you can have totally flawless eye makeup thats bold or bright but if your brows aint groomed thats all i will be looking at lol this is a PERFECT idea for EVERYONE
smiles.gif
soooo many people come in asking for things like this all the time

i totally agree, i lost my tweezers last weekend and didn't have time to buy new ones all week and all i could look at when i'd put my makeup on was how terrible my brows were. It totally takes away from the rest of the makeup when the brows suck
ssad.gif

mrstucker

OK...the promo pic is deceptive. The shader duos are TINY!!!! I mean, micro sized. The highlighter is much smaller than a regular eyeshadow, and I know I'll run out of that long before the shader colour! Oh well...I do love it!

The wax pencils are AMAZING! I use mine over the shadow/shader, but have used it alone too. I love how I can groom my brows without hairspray (I used to spray hairspray on my eyebrow comb, then comb through).

Anyway, just though I'd share
smiles.gif

Sanne

FINALLY!! I need something to fix my stubborn brows, gel can't keep em down!!! can't wait!

shygirl

I'm going back for some of the Shaders today. The MA didn't use very much on me, and the powder lasted all day.